macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rocklegs
    RX7 Undo Function
    Can anyone advise if you can undo any chosen part of your workflow or just the last part. I would like to undo some EQ but that is midway through my project but don't want to change what rendered afterward. Thanks.
  • Joe A
    Re: RX7 Undo Function
    Hi Rocklegs - As far as I can tell if you go to the Undo History (lower right corner) you can non-destructively back up to a particular point, but if you choose to undo a particular step it undoes everything after that point as well, so it looks like you can't remove/undo just one particular item in the middle of the list.. If you haven't used the EQ since in that RX7 file I guess maybe you could open it up and see if the settings you'd applied are still in there, and then just apply the opposite curve..
  • Rocklegs
    Re: RX7 Undo Function
    Hello Joe, Thanks for your reply. I was afraid this might be the case. I'll experiment some more. I was repairing some audio drop outs, EQing, then repairing more drop outs I discovered later. Not the best way to work perhaps. But I am just practicing at the moment. I understand your opposite curve idea though. Thanks again
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: