macProVideo.com
Forums
  • heimi
    compliment...compliment...compliment...compliment...
    Martin, Steve, I would like to pay you an enormous colossal oceanic compliment!!! All your Logic tutorials are realy realy great. I love to see them over and over again. Your clear articulations, Steves jokes, your way to make difficult things understandable. Your tutorials are my permanent attendant during the work. We would be pleased to see your Logic 8 tutorials soon. ;-) By the way....Steve,...is there any pic of Igor somewhere?
  • macnando
    Re: compliment...compliment...compliment...compliment...
    Well, I would like to endorse Heimi words, it has been a pleasure for me to learn Logic through your tutorials. High class, I can see there are good souls behind the scenes, speacially... Igor... and also Christian, supporting and correcting our mistakes. You deserve what you get! All the best!
  • Martin
    Wow ... thanks Guys!!! I appreciate the kind words immensly! BTW, there IS a picture of Igor ... at the end of the Logic 202: Plugins Unplugged, Igor reveals himself ... he's a handsome devil ... :)
  • steveH
    Actually... I thought that was a picture of Martin! Thanks for the compliments and support... Steve
  • kayleclements
    I second the kudos! I started with just one video and have since purhcased the whole bundle. When ever I have a spare minute, I fire one up and either learn or re-learn something without fail. Also, big congrats on the new NED - very nice, clean interface and a nice way to navigate. Thanks Everyone!!!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: