Alrobi made a very good point... A picture speaks a thousand words. Please could you take some pictures of your audio/midi interface etc and upload them here.
This is how to do it:
[b]A) Taking screen shots[/b]
- Hold down shift - Cmd (Apple) - 4
Your cursor turns into a crosshair.
- click, hold and drag a box around the area of the screen you want to take a pic of.
e.g. start from a corner (upper right and then drag to lower right).
- Let go to take screen shot. A new file named picture #x.png can be found on your desktop.
[b]B) Uploading the picture[/b]
- Go to a site such as Image shack:
- Click on "Upload image" and select the picture you wish to upload.
- Once the upload is complete click on
+ direct link somewhere below the picture and copy the link
[b]C) Posting pictures on this forum[/b]
- Click "reply" as normal to write or reply to a post.
- Below the text box are links:
Bold | Italic | Add Image | Add Link
- Click on "Add Image". In the drop down Add Image window, paste the link (Cmd-V).
- Click "OK"
Once the post has been...posted the image will appear.
Again, try restarting your Mac, disconnecting everything and reconnecting and unfortunately, perhaps delete the aggregate device again and re-create it.
I'm beginning to wonder if this may be an issue with Logic 7 and OS X Leopard?