macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Joreg
    Logic 303
    Hi guys, still not be able to download, the Logic 303 tips, but I guess you guys may be at WWDC. Kindly regards, Jorge ps: I'm still on Panther, and my 303 tutorial does show up with 0 MB, so the download it's impossible, I've already lost 2 atempts, but I think Martin's knows my problem.
  • Martin
    Re: Logic 303
    Hi Jorge, We are still working on our OS 10.3.9 port ... I hope to have it ready soon!! In the meantime, did Switch to vintage not work for you?
  • Joreg
    No, I did it twice without sucess! still no tutorial. peace, Jorge
  • Martin
    I just reset your account ... try the vintage method again ... it should be fixed.
  • Joreg
    Cool Martin, I was able to download, Thanks! That was the good news :o) :o( I've tryed both NED versions, the new one displays item 1 but doesn't playback (I was expecting that, as you stated it's not ready for Panther iet). The previous NED displays a Black /blank screen doesn't play too. So, I have the Logic 303 here but can't see it iet. I may have to wait until you get it done or have to intall Tiger. Peace, Jorge
  • Martin
    Okay, we have a test build of our 10.3.9 NED ready ... if you'd like to test it for us, please contact me through the support form here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] This should be the final peice of the cake for all 10.3.9 users that want to view this tips & tricks series!! Yay!
  • redclay
    Howdy, I got the same problem and can't download tips & tricks and also vimtage is not offered on the page. Hope you have it cleared up soon. -marty
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: