Thanks for the links... there are many!
To be honest, it's very confusing for me. It is near impossible for me to create a fully working environment for you for all the hardware you want - because I do have this hardware to test it on.
Can I suggest that you use the Controller Assignments window
(Logic Pro > Preferences > Control Surfaces > Controller Assignments...
This way you can "learn" a channel strip's level fader to a fader on the UC-33 for example.
You can repeat this process for all your buttons and faders.
If you really want to use the Logic template from M-Audio...
Set the MIDI channels from on your hardware and...
- In the project template open the Environment window.
- In the Clicks and Ports window you can see the environment setup for 33 and 88.
- Move a knob/fader on the UC-33 and see what the MIDI message is in the Monitor window.
- Click on the Cable Switchers to switch between controlling different banks of Channel strips.
Alternatively, you can create a manual environment:
- Create a fader in the Environment to represent that fader on the UC-33... then connect it to channel strip you wish to control.
Use Monitor objects to find out what the MIDI message is from the UC-33 and what the Fader/Control message is on Logic's channel strips. Then set the input and output of the faders or transformers in Logic's environment accordingly.
Unless I misunderstood your questions i can not be more helpful :(
Without the hardware here, it's very difficult for me to create something.