macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student459960
    Re: Recording Audio from Logic along with Video?
    I know this is an old thread but I have created a video about exactly how to do this in 2020 in Catalina. Hope it might be helpful :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyCG9pI_nic
  • Joe A
    Re: Recording Audio from Logic along with Video?
    Interesting.. I'm using Soundflower with Mojave (for online streaming from Logic), I haven't tried BlackHole yet. If you were to try and screen-record yourself recording MIDI or audio live into Logic with this setup, would you still have acceptable latency? Some screen/audio-capture drivers are able to capture playback audio fine from DAWs (like Logic, as you showed), but encounter massive latency screen-capturing live-played recordings into a DAW—this seems to be an issue especially on Macs equipped with the T2 chip (apparently audio is offloaded to that chip, and various companies claim that Apple needs to provide further documentation to developers for them to fix it). So I'm wondering if BlackHole shares this limitation, or overcomes it..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: