macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    Editing
    can i set up logic to be able to edit audio like I was in Protools or DP where I'm arranging, cutting and hearing audio in the arrange window (scrolling over audio in the arrange window.) second question, is there a way of bouncing a stereo track directly into the arrange window? third, Is there anyway of making a stereo track look like a real stereo track, re cubase, dp etc... fourth, is there a key command for the scissors tool? Sample editor does not work for me because I need to see more than just one track of audio at a tim to edit. thanks so much!
  • mPV Support
    Re: Editing
    I'll assume that you're running Logic 8... -When you use the scissor tool, click and drag and you will be able to "scrub" the audio file. -To bounce the whole song, use the "bounce" button in the toolbar of the arrange page. If it's not available, control click (or right-click) the toolbar and choose "customize toolbar" or use File/ Bounce... You can use "Solo" to bounce specific tracks only. Check "Add to Audio Bin" and import the audio file back into the arrange window. -Open your track in the audio editor to see it as a stereo file. In the arrange window, mono file are identified by a single circel, stereo by 2 nterlocked circles. -Not by default, but you can set a Key Command yourself. Search for "scissors in Logic Pro/Preferences/Key Commands... The KC is "Set Scissors Tool". You can also press escape in the arrange to open the floating tool menu then press "5" to select the scissors. By the way you can now edit to the sample level in the arrange window... in Logic 8.
  • Kizujoy
    Thanks Christian How do you edit to the sample leval in the Arange window ?
  • Rounik Admin
    to edit to sample level just zoom in the max. you can and edit away!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: