macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Martin
    My CBD Is Cured!!
    Many of you don't know this, but I suffer from serious CBD affliction. I've been fighting it for years now, trying to find answers, and I'm happy to say, Steve H. has cured me! I just watched the CBD Preview video from Steve's upcoming Logic 206: ES2 Expose video, and I'm a new man. It's the third one down on the right (09 CBD Mode): [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic206[/url] Thank you Steve H, for calming my high notes and pulling me out of the CBD darkness. :)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: My CBD Is Cured!!
    LoL! :-)
  • steveH
    Be careful about those contraindications!
  • Olav Basoski
    Oh my oh my Martin, I never knew this... So sad... I'm SO glad that Steve was able to fix it for you!! That must be your true xmas-highlight! Seriously, this ES2 tutorial is GREAT! Steve H. SO knows what he's doing. I've seen it and it's amazing. For me the ES2 has been my favorite Logic synth ever and for anyone who aim to stretch their understanding of this MONSTERSYNTH this is a must-have video! No kidding.
  • steveH
    Thanks! I'm very excited about ES2: Exposed... it is my best effort to date... 40 chapters so far and counting!! (the balance of the chapters will be out in early January!!!)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: