macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student459463
    Pro Logic X VA Tutorial Vids Not Playing
    https://macprovideo.com/video/logic-pro-x-305-voiceover-recording-and-editing/1-1-introduction?afid=I0F2P5q344 I bought this set of video lessons and nothing loads or plays, it's just a frozen black screen where nothing plays. What is wrong here, is this a problem, is this common here? How do I fix this? I tried contacting support but no response yet.
  • Joe A
    Re: Pro Logic X VA Tutorial Vids Not Playing
    Yes, I get the same results with this course -- a black screen, like it can't find the video. All the other courses I tried (many from the same Logic page) seem to be working/playing fine, so I guess the problem is localized to that course. The Support page contact is your best bet -- it's the most direct way to get through to the techs who are equipped to deal with this kind of issue. Normally they respond within 24 hours, but response time may be a little slower these days, for obvious reasons. If you don't hear from them after a day (or two) contact them again, and if there's still no response then, LMK.. Btw, since it's a Logic course, I've moved this thread to the Logic forum..
  • Joe A
    Ok, I passed your report along.. It could just be spotty outages due to site maintenance, but if there's an issue they should be able to suss it out..
  • Christian L
    Hi, Sorry for the issue and thank you for your patience! As Joe mentioned, the problem was specific to that course and I'm happy to report that it is now fixed: https://macprovideo.com/course/logic-pro-x-305-voiceover-recording-and-editing I couldn't find any ticket from you in our support system. Did you use the support form to contact us? https://www.macprovideo.com/support Thanks!
  • Student460978
    Hi - as of this morning none of the courses are playing for me. All of them are exhibiting same behavior as described above. Blank black screen, no options to play. Consistent across Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. Any ideas?
  • Cotswold Steve
    I am having the same type of problem with the Logic course on Mixing & Automation?
  • Joe A
    Hi all - Yes, it turned out that there is a site-wide issue, affecting many (though not all) courses. It seems to be a cross-platform problem, and it apparently includes the blank screen, no thumbnails, and access problems with some courses. Our webmasters are aware of it, and they're currently working on the problem -- keep checking, and I'll post again when I get word that a fix is in place..
  • Joe A
    It looks like the site issues have been solved! :-) The videos that weren't displaying/playing now seem to be working properly.
  • Cotswold Steve
    That's great! Thanks Joe. Top videos, and excellent support. Learning's becoming a pleasure again. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: