Hmm.. Well, first make sure Sync Mode is set to "Internal" and that the "Auto-enable External Sync and Tap Tempo" Setting is in fact un-checked [both in Project Settings > Synchronization > General]
Some other possible things to look at..
- Maybe also check to see that there's no key command enabled that might cause Tap Tempo to be called up..
- Maybe un-check "Tempo Recording" in the Tempo Interpreter window [Edit menu > Tempo >]
- Maybe check to see if the Roland is seen by Logic as a Control Surface and is transmitting some kind of Tempo command [Logic menu > Control Surfaces > Setup...]
- Maybe check all the other Synchronization tabs in Project Settings > Synchronization > ?
If you disconnect the Roland and try playing into Logic from a different keyboard, do you still get that message? If not, then the Roland must be transmitting something [some MIDI/sync message]..
- Maybe try turning off the onboard sequencer/recorder in the Roland..?
- Maybe try turning off Bluetooth on the Roland..?
Of course try all the usual troubleshooting steps -- power the computer down/up; try working in a brand new empty Logic Project [not a previous template]; etc..
Maybe someone else who uses that keyboard will have a definitive answer, but if not I guess you may have to do some further troubleshooting -- the first thing I'd try would be to work with a different keyboard for a bit, to confirm if the problem is specific to the Roland..