macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hyxakyu
    Mainstage 1 tutorial
    I just upgraded to Logic studio 9 and would like to start using Mainstage 2 in my live gigs. Question is would it be worth the time to go through the tutorial for Mainstage 1 while waiting for the tutorial for Mainstage 2 or am I wasting time? Thanks Frank
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mainstage 1 tutorial
    Hi Frank, Personally I think the Mainstage 1 tuts are really useful. Although there are some good new features in MS 2, the interface is essentially the same and the way of creating and designing your sets is essentially the same. HTH Rounik
  • shane blyth
    MS 1 tutorials are great but MS2 has alot new features in it. I am not sure how things translate from 1 to 2 tutorials wise. I am hanging out for a 2 tutorial with the new loopback features etc .. they look exactly what I am after.
  • Hyxakyu
    Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe the tut will include some do's and don'ts about a footswitch like the one coming out from apogee. Anyway thanks Frank
  • shane blyth
    [quote:]Maybe the tut will include some do's and don'ts about a footswitch like the one coming out from apogee.[/quote] whats the info on the footswitch gotta link at all ?
  • shane blyth
    [quote:]Maybe the tut will include some do's and don'ts about a footswitch like the one coming out from apogee.[/quote] whats the info on the footswitch gotta link at all ?
  • Rounik Admin
    [url]http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/gio.php[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: