macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student478197
    Odin II audio unit plugin
    Hello there! I'm using waves generator and modulator Odin II as an audio unit plugin in Garageband. The problem I have, is that I'd like to generate sound waves and modulate them live in Odin and record it all live in Garageband. At the moment I'm only able to record single sounds without any live modulations like pitch bending. Any tips on how to record the live Odin audio output in Garageband??
  • Joe A
    Re: Odin II audio unit plugin
    I'm not familiar with Odin II, but if controls show up for it in the Smart Controls editor [shortcut "B"] you could record modulation from them in realtime as you play. And of course you could record pitchbend and modulation [CC#1] from the wheels on your keyboard controller. Since there's no bussing in GarageBand, to render a single track as audio you'd have to Solo it, then "Export" it as a .wav file and drag it back into a new audio track in GB.
  • Student478197
    Re: Odin II audio unit plugin
    Thanks for answer! Unfortunately Odin controls are not visible in GB. Anyways, I got what I wanted finally.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: