macProVideo.com
Forums
  • indy
    Core InDesign CS5 101 - access to project files
    Hi there I am a paid subscriber, I cannot find a link for the project files for Core InDesign CS5 101, so that I can follow along. How do I access these please? Thanks
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Core InDesign CS5 101 - access to project files
    Hi indy, I don't see any project files for this tutorial. Do they mention project files that you can follow along with in the tutorial? (Sorry I haven't watched this tutorial yet) If you log into the macProVideo site with your username and password and then navigate to a tutorial you'll see the project files if there are any, but I don't see any with this tutorial. I know you may not be an audio person, but log into the macProVideo site and then navigate to this tutorial to see what I mean ([url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic304[/url]). You see the links to downloadable versions of the project files under the overview tab. But on the overview tab to the InDesign CS5 101 there aren't any downloadable version of the project files under the Overview section.
  • indy
    thanks for the reply - it was in tut 13. After fully watching it, the tutor navigates to a file for the use of dummy text which is easy to work around. I stopped the tutorial when he said, load the file...... so I naturally went looking for the file. many thanks for the quick reply
  • GaryHiebner
    I'll check and see if I can find out anything about a project file, and will let you know.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: