macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student485709
    Logic X / Sennheiser Ambio '9D' Surround Sound Issue
    Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has tried out the free Sennheiser Ambio Orbit plug-in, which allows you to move your sound through a 360-degree environment? I've just started playing with it, and the effect is amazing and truly immerses you more into the music in my opinion. But I have an issue... I've been trying to send different sounds/instruments in different directions, so perhaps some instruments rotating left to right in a circle (if viewed from above), other sounds going the other way, right to left. A lot of the time, this sounds super cool, but occasionally I get a weird glitch sound. I don't know quite how to describe the sound. It's like the sound drops out for a fraction of a second, and then all is back to normal. I'm wondering if it is to do with the two rotation effects somehow cancelling each other out at a certain point? Has anyone else experienced this? And is there a workaround/solution to it so that my sound doesn't have these moments of drop-out? Any suggestions would be super welcome, Thanks, Kiya
  • Joe A
    Re: Logic X / Sennheiser Ambio '9D' Surround Sound Issue
    I wasn't familiar with the Ambeo Orbit plug-in so I went to the Sennheiser website -- when you click the Ambeo Orbit link there apparently there's a replacement ("successor") to that plug-in, now called dearVR MICRO..? Sorry, no suggestions as to the issue you mentioned, but I thought that info might be useful, in case the new version addresses any issues in the previous version..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: