macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Winn
    Problem with Streo Tracks Help Please!!!
    Hi, I am having a issue with my audio track, when i drop apple audio loop into track 1, both of the track #1 and #2 are active right away, I want to use just track #1 only but Track#2 is getting audio signal from track #1.. anyone know how to fix? i just messed up.. help please...
  • Christian L
    Re: Problem with Streo Tracks Help Please!!!
    I'm not sure if I understand your problem correctly... but make sure the 2 tracks are on different channels in the parameters in your arrange window.
  • steveH
    In Logic, tracks are independent from channels. You can actually have many tracks playing through the same channel! Christian is right...it sounds like you have both your tracks assigned to the same channel. Reassign the second track to a different channel by click holding on the track name... navigate to Audio/tracks and select an unused channel.
  • Hricco
    Hey guys, I am new to this forum, I'm having the same problem. I now see that I have to assign the tracks to different channels, but shouldn't logic just do that for me? If I go to the create multiple tracks option and create 8 audio tracks, should logic automatically put them on separate channels? As it is now if I create 8 tracks, I can only hear audio on 4 of them. thanks [b]YOUR TEXT HERE[/b]
  • steveH
    When you "create multiple" Logic DOES create tracks AND assign them to new channels. If there aren't enough audio track objects in your environment it will create those too... with one caveat: In your audio preferences/drivers, there is a setting that limits the amount of audio track objects you can have in your environment. If you exceed that limit -even using the create multiple command- you won't be able to create additional audio tracks unless you UP the maximun number of audio tracks in the audio preferences Here's where that setting can be found: File/Preferences/Audio/Drivers See if that helps!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: