macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kipeweu
    Touch Tracks - have no signal
    Hello I've still got a big problem with Touch Tracks. If i'm triggering TT there's no audio signal. I have this since i installed Logic. Although the peak in the Arrange-Page, left of the Trackname, deflects and i have MIDI-Signal. In the Channel-Strip is no peak. May i install Logic from new? Thanks for helping me. Greets Michi
  • Christian L
    Re: Touch Tracks - have no signal
    Hi Mitch. Do you know that when working with touch tracks, the Logic song needs to be playing ? Maybe it's just this...
  • Kipeweu
    Hi Christian. Thanks first for your answer. I tried everything. My Logic song is playing, the TT object is in the arrangepage. I made all thats showed in your tutorial videos und its written in the manual. I have no signal. Since i installed Logic there was no sound using Touch Tracks. However Delay Line and Arpeggio works. Have i to install Logic from new or to do anything others? Hope you have a solution. Greets. Michi
  • Christian L
    Ok... we'll try this simple example just to be sure you're doing the right thing : 1-Insert an instrument on a track. 2-Record or program 2 different parts on 2 different regions. Name the first region "part A" and the second "Part B" 3-Open the Environment 4-Create a new layer... name it "Touch Tracks" 5-Go to the environment local menu and choose New - Touch Tracks. 6-Drag the first Region to C3 and the second to D3. 7-Select "ToggleLoop" under Trigger 8-Select "Next 1/1" under Start 9-Go back to the arrange window and click on "M" (AT THE LEFT SIDE OF THE TRACK NAME) to mute the track. DO NOT CLICK ON THE MUTE BUTTON OF THE CHANNEL STRIP... it would mute the channel and you would'nt hear anything. 10-Click and hold on a track name and select Touch Tracks under the Touch Tracks layer. 11-Make sure the "Touch Track" track is selected 12-Hit play 13-Hit the C3 or D3 key and you should hear the parts. Tell us if it's working!
  • Kipeweu
    Hello I tried all of your suggestions. Thanks. Thats exactly what i did in the past. My mistake was that i left the regions on the TT Track in the Arrrangepage. The solution is: If i drag them to an Instrument Track it plays it by Touch Tracks. I think this is very important to know. Sometimes its a little thing that matters. No its working! Thanks very much for your help! Greets. Michi
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: