macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xidehoy
    A(nother) Poem
    O-ween and Libra's days have begun, our summer reddens; winter beckons. And work to shorten the days' sun. It is just the 3rd of the 10th, I know, I know; However impatience grips...patience holds. And I keep check, check, checking to see the next TnT queued for download. Yes, I have a lot of time on my hands :) Shaun PS> interesting link related to patience and being creative : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impatience#Nietzsche_on_patience
  • steveH
    Re: A(nother) Poem
    I love poetry!... By the way... More TNTs have arrived!!
  • Wilifua
    Hallow Wean As a child we buy the mask. The treat's a trick from the past. Can't take it off the spell is cast. By the time we try to ask, Our freedom is too hard a task.... ....nightmares only nightmares, to compliment the day dream.... (From a couple of my sonic poems or songs) Thanks Shaun, and Steve, or maybe I should thank Igor's students for teaching me. Anyway I"m interested in SRS production, playback, and performance on a budget, and for Dummies. I have a Home Theator 5.1 system hooked to my G5 I use to watch (I mean listen to) DVDs. Can I use that to create my own 5.1 mixes to jam with, or with others? I use garage band on it to jam to backing tracks I record. I have 8 on my macbookpro. Anyway, I appreciate all the info about 8. I googled Logic 8 as soon as I found out about it and bought it, and this was basically the only place I found. Thanks again. I was surprised to find another free download. Thanks again. I'll subscribe to TNT after this, but I also was interested in seeing if I can learn how other people are are setting up logic to produce, write songs, perform live, and jam with others. Currently I use a G5 with a Mackie 1202 input, and and optical output to some 5.1 home theator system. I have a MacBookPro in an M-Audio backpack, and wonder what to put into that to take to work, and on the road. I'd like to get responses from anyone on this, especially people who are like me, and like Igor's students. Tim
  • Xidehoy
    [quote:4039]I love poetry!... By the way... More TNTs have arrived!![/quote] Steve - can those binaural panner effects be heard on monitors, or realistically just headphones?
  • steveH
    The 3D effects are, for all intents and purposes, best heard on headphones!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: