macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JJ
    Ned or I have a problem, I think I do! Help!!
    I am trying to view my logic 8 new tutorial. I keep getting insert disc with logic 8 tutorial. I have tried to delete it and start over and it does not delete like Neds tutorial shows how! I am using Mac pro 3g hz dual, mac.OS 10.4.10 For a little more insite see the form from Oct 3rd @ 7:34p (logic 8 101 tutorial will not work any more Help!) - Any help, I am stuck for ideas. Thanks JJ
  • Christian L
    Re: Ned or I have a problem, I think I do! Help!!
    Hi JJaudio! Did you solve your problem ?
  • JJ
    Re: Ned or I have a problem, I think I do! Help!!
    Hi Christian No I have not got my Logic 8 tutorial to rest, allso can not load Ned, on windos XP 2002. I have had an IS. person try allso still no luck. Thought a posible code issue. Thanks for asking. Still need help.
  • JJ
    Re: Ned or I have a problem, I think I do! Help!
    Yes finally got logic 8 101 to redownload on my mac. Well I turned on my MacPro and oppend N.E.D. and the logic 8 101 tutorial was finally gone, deleted like I have been trying to do for some time. I reclick the update and it downloaded. Maybe I needed to do a restart for the delete to work, or maybe some one at MacProVideo reset it for me? It is working now!! Still can not get N.E.D. to down load on windows 2002 XP computers.. I had a I.S. person who knows windows try on three diffrent computers running windows XP 2002ver. on all three computers, and they all crashed. And yes all of them have windows .NET loaded. N.E.D. could not find windows .NET. We think a code error, somewhere between windows .Net and N.E.D in how they hand shake and work together using windows 2002 XP ver. Any Ideas, any body. JJ
  • JJ
    I just saw a N.E.D. form and realized I had posted this one in the wrong forms place, and my spelling errs. sorry, JJ
  • Christian L
    Yeah, try posting this in Windows NED forum... I'm glad you solve your NED Mac problem!
  • JJ
    Thanks Christian I will give it a try.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: