macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bezilyo
    feeling overwhelmed
    Hi guys I have to say right now Iam feeling overwhelmed with all the choices and new information to digest. I have several questions First how can I load external samples (for example Korg legacy and Korg Digital and use them in logic. It has loaded one of the perset but the rest it has not. How can i get logic to reconize the path so I can just call on them. Second after I have successfully loaded then can I use them with ultabeat in place of whats there. Lastly on the mastering logic series Martin mentions a set of old enviroments from older logic versions. I have been to that web site and it says it doesn't exsist has it been moved. I really like your programs and will continue to support you guys Thanks TT
  • Christian L
    Re: feeling overwhelmed
    [quote:11798]Lastly on the mastering logic series Martin mentions a set of old enviroments from older logic versions. I have been to that web site and it says it doesn't exsist has it been moved. I really like your programs and will continue to support you guys Thanks TT[/quote] Are you talking about the VariousMultis file ? It is still on the website. Make sure you type the address correctly and the file will download automatically...
  • Christian L
    Re: feeling overwhelmed
    Here's the complete link... you just need to click it and it will download the file : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/LogicExtras/VariousMultis.zip[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: