macProVideo.com
Forums
  • rouemusic
    Environment Setup
    Hi All, even after watching the relevant videos, I'm still having a lot of trouble getting my head around the environment and how to set up one that is right for my studio. I'm running a mbp [w/logic studio] which has connected a motu ultralite and an edirol 3 port usb midi adapter. connected to these are a moog voyager and elektron machinedrum. Last night i tried setting up a project using default empty project but was having issues with midi signals and then lost all ability to play audio through the arrange window after recording some audio! This happened on 2 separate projects, have rebooted, checked audio device etc. I've tested the midi in Audio MIDI setup util and seems fine, i can actually play the audio clips from the project through the browser/prelisten channel, however nothing at all will play through the arrange window. Any advice on how I can set up a template with a stable environment would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
  • Cajypiu
    Re: Environment Setup
    Hello mate, not entirely sure what the problem is but it sounds like you may have deleted the sequencer input object or something equally as vital. Are you able to give us a screenshot of your clicks and ports layer? If you don't know how to screenshot use apple + shift + 3 for a screenshot or apple + shift + 4 to drag select a window. It will save a file to your desktop.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: