macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jackstar
    Lost channel strip
    I was just editing on Logic pro 7 and I think I hit the 7 key by mistake and I seem to have lost all my channel strip on the left side of the arrange page. I have looked all through the "View" section to try and find how to get it back but I can't find it. I'm sure there is a simple key to press to get it back. Hope someone can help this annoying problem. JKS.
  • Christian L
    Re: Lost channel strip
    Yes. Just select Local menu View > Parameters. The default Key Command is "P"
  • Rounik Admin
    If you did hit the '7' key it's possible you activated screenset 7. This might have been setup not to display the parameters. At the top of the screen next to Logic's 'Window' menu should be a number '7' if you did indeed switch screensets. To return to Screenset 1 press '1'. Christian's advice is best here regardless. Cheers Rounik
  • Jackstar
    That's done the trick. Thanks alot. I don't think screensets have been covered in any tutorial or maybe I missed it. Anyway my problem is solved. Paul.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Paul Glad it's sorted out! If you've got the Logic 101: Mastering Logic 7 tutorial check out chapters 26-29. I think screensets were one of the best things about Logic before 8 (they're still great - just not as necessary). Do check them out as it can really speed up workflow. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: