macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Selmer
    Opening Projects
    When I try to open a current project in Logic Express 8 which is not in the Recent Projects list all files displayed are grey. I am never given the option to open a file. This means I have to start the project all over again. I am sure I am doing something wrong but I don't know what it is. I am following the instructions on page 141 of the User Manual
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Opening Projects
    Hi Selmer There is a known problem with Logic Express 8 when opening files. Have you tried upgrading to Logic Express 8.0.1? Apparently this has been fixed in this update. (you can update from Software update or on the Logic Express page on the Apple website). Also, I 'think' there is a workaround to this: In the Finder go to the project folder. Open the folder. There should be a .logic file double click it or drag on top of the Logic icon in the dock. If there is no .logic file there should be a .logic folder or similar. (this is a bug in version 8.0 in Express). Drag this folder over the Logic express icon in the dock and it should load up ok. Hope this helps, Rounik
  • Selmer
    Re: Opening Projects
    Thank you Rounik. The upgrade has fixed it.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: