macProVideo.com
Forums
  • manymax
    Problem with ReWire of Logic Pro
    I have a problem with Rewire of LogicPro: When I record in Rewire mode, there is no sound in the recorded track. First I open Logic, then the slave application like Reason or Ableton Live. All the connections of the track I´m going to record are kept open. While recording in Logic, the sound from Reason or Ableton can be heard, and I can see that it is being recorded too. Once I finish recording, the track can no longer be heard: I can only listen to it on recording mode. I have checked all the connections, and they seem to be ok. Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong? Thanks.
  • scoman46
    Re: Problem with ReWire of Logic Pro
    I got the same problem - help
  • Christian L
    Re: Problem with ReWire of Logic Pro
    Did you setup your environment correctly ? Here's all the step in case your missing something: 1-Start Logic 2-Open the Environment 3-Create a new Layer. Name it "Rewire" 4-Create a new Audio Object. 5-Select "Rewire L" in channel 6-Make the Object a Stereo one by clicking on the circle... Call the Audio Object "Reason L/R" or whatever you want. 7-Create as many new Rewire Object as you want (New-Internal-Rewire). You can Copy them by option-drag... Make sure "Reason" is selected in Device in the Parameter Box. 8-Select them all and rename them ReWire 1... 9-Open Reason 10-Make sure "Use with Reason" is unchecked in Preferences/Control Surfaces and Keyboard. 11-Create a Mixer and any Reason instruments in Reason. 12-Back to Logic. Create a new "Rewire 1" track... (Click and Hold on the track name) 13-Select the Reason Instrument you want in Channel (Parameters box).... and here you go!! Don't forget you can save it as a song template. I hope I did'nt forget anything... tell us if it works!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: