macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student456215
    Organ sounds don't route through driver
    Anyone had this problem before? Any sound I patch and route through from MainStage to my Fantom7 works fine... except for organ sounds... it shows that I'm playing the keys on the screen, but there's no sound from those patches...
  • Joe A
    Re: Organ sounds don't route through driver
    Are you saying you're using an organ sound from the Fantom, or using the Fantom to trigger an organ patch in MainStage? In Logic, unlike the other Instruments the Vintage B3 is set to receive only on MIDI channels 1, 2, and 3, corresponding to upper (main) keyboard, lower keyboard, and pedals—I'm not sure if it works that way in MainStage as well, but if you're trying to play a MainStage organ patch, you might want to check the MIDI channel the keyboard is transmitting on; if you're trying to play a Fantom organ patch, maybe there's some channelizing going on there as well..?
  • Student456215
    Re: Organ sounds don't route through driver
    Hey thanks, Joe! I had no idea that was the case and you're exactly right! Seems as long as I use Ch 1 it works... Ch 2 changes the sound, but works as well...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: