Forums
This thread relates to...
Final Cut Pro X 203
Graphics, Titles and Transitions
by: iainanderson
More Info
  • Student465302
    "Polaroid Look" Transition worked but doesn't anymore - FCPX
    I downloaded a transition template from Motion Array - it's supposed to look like a polaroid picture. It worked properly three times on three different video clips (white border, black background and then the image in the centre) but now if I add it to any other piece of video, the black part is now white and it's just all white around the centre image. All of the parameters I used are the same as the previous clips and my base background is already black. I don't understand what the problem is. I have tried changing the colour of the transition but that just makes the entire frame one colour. I need it to have a black background and a white border like it originally had. Any ideas?
  • Joe A
    Re: "Polaroid Look" Transition worked but doesn't anymore - FCPX
    I've attached one of our FCPX courses to this thread that focuses on graphics & transitions [videos 16-19 are the ones that cover transitions] -- maybe there'll be something in there that will point you in the right direction, or perhaps another FCP user/expert will have a suggestion to offer..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: