Pro Tools 10 at MPV — an AVID Learning Partner
Check out our PT10 Official AVID Learning Partner Courseware!
Check Out Our Pro Tools Titles!
- Pro Tools 10 101
- Introduction to Pro Tools
- Learn all about the Pro Tools 10 software, its history and various configurations as well as the science behind how it processes audio. Get the basics in these AVID Learning Partner Online tutorial-videos by macProVideo.com's…
- Pro Tools 10 100
- What's New In Pro Tools 10
- Pro Tools 10 is here, and with it comes some highly anticipated new features. Join Bill Burgess in this FREE 5-video sampler and see what’s new in Pro Tools 10 ...
- Pro Tools 502
- Starting Out With Pro Tools 10
- The industry standard recording platform just keeps getting better and better. The release of Pro Tools 10 boasts an incredible array of new features and enhancements. Pro Tools 10 is a power house of a Digital Audio Workstat…
- Pro Tools 501
- Getting up to Speed With Pro Tools 10
- This tutorial is meant to bring you up to speed with whats new in Pro Tools 10. If you already use earlier versions of Pro Tools this tutorial will shed light on the new features and enhancements and the major differences fro…
Bundle & Save!
You don't have to take our word for it:
“ Scott Freiman is one of my favorite instructors at MacProVideo...I have purchased several videos and still find myself reviewing my MacProVideos over to find details that I had previously missed or review concepts that I am just beginning to use. Scott is an amazing wealth of knowledge. ”
- TunefarmerPro Tools 101
“ I found these tutorials after googling and realized I had struck gold. They are the best tutorials around by far. Not only covering everything needed, but doing so in a clear and entertaining fashion. So easy to watch and understand and Bill Burgess is a pretty funny guy ... Thanks! ”
- MarkVideo Post in Pro Tools
“ This tutorial is by a multi grammy award winner?? It's crazy!! Worth a million bucks for pennies!! No brainer 'MUST HAVE' if you're in the industry. ”
- rastAsiaMastering in Pro Tools
“ Absolutely amazing! It's obvious that Chris Potter has a depth of tips and tricks that go way beyond the "tip of this iceberg". Hugely informative and applicable across any workstation platform... Killer song also! ... you guys never cease to amaze me with the great topics, content, and trainers!!! THANK YOU!!!! ”
- RaymondMixing Pop in Pro Tools
Our Industry Expert Trainers
Bill Burgess Bill Burgess is the former Pro Audio Product Marketing Manager and Logic Pro Artist Relations Manager for Apple Inc. He's also a brilliant software educator with long experience teaching audio producers how to make music!
Scott Freiman Scott Freiman is a renaissance man ... both an award winning musician and entrepreneur. Scott has a long history of composing, producing and mixing great music in Pro Tools.
Mike Watkinson Mike is a widely recognized audio expert, writer, composer, producer and Pro Tools Certified Trainer working and living in England.
Chris Potter Chris is Sarah McLachlan's Engineer. Learn from a Mix & Mastering powerhouse with over 25 years of industry experience ... including more than 10 years as the Engineer at Bryan Adam's Warehouse Studio!
Phil Magnotti Phil Magnotti is a Multi-Grammy award winning Audio Engineer with over 25 years in the professional audio industry ...
Rich Tozolli Grammy nominated producer, composer, engineer & mixer Rich Tozzoli has worked with such artists as Al DiMeola, Ace Frehley, Hall & Oates, Emerson Lake & Palmer, and Billy Squier.
Ready To Get Started?
Join macProVideo.com's Online Tutorial Library today!
Get unlimited access to our entire library
macProVideo.com has over 800 hours of industry-leading tutorial-videos by some of the best educators in the world. Learn from Grammy and Emmy award winning audio producers. Get tutorials for all the software you're interested in, and become a better Mac user!