Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 2nd, 2016
Learn the art of remixing in Ableton Live! Join Ableton Live Certified Trainer, Rishabh Rajan (AKA code:MONO), as he remixes electro-pop artist and songwriter Froya’s "Uncomprehended Child" in this 25-tutorial remixing masterclass!
There’s so much to learn about remixing: audio editing, re-drumming, chopping, merging, rearranging, glitching, reharmonizing and then putting everything back together again in some kind of exciting and coherent way! It’s a lot of hard work and a lot of fun at the same time. And that combination comes through big-time in this Ableton Live remixing course by Rishabh Rajan.
Wearing his code:MONO moniker, Rishabh shows you all the amazing remix tools that are at your disposal in Ableton Live. First off, you listen to Froya’s (Michelle Lee’s) original production. This is where Rishabh analyzes the song’s structure, harmonic progressions and melodies. Then, he grabs the original stems that he wants to work with and begins building a completely new production.
Watch and listen as Rishabh describes the techniques he employs to build the remix from its intro, verses, chorus, drop, bridge and outro. It’s always a great experience to watch a remixer like Rishabh at work as he carefully creates a new version of a song while, at the same time, respecting and cherishing the original song’s power and intent. Learn the art of remixing in this 25-tutorial course!
- Live 9 100: What's New In Live 9
- Live 9 101: Beginner's Guide
- Live 9 102: Recording Audio and Audio Effects
- Live 9 103: MIDI Recording and Effects
- Live 9 104: Exploring The Instruments
- Live 9 105: Arranging Explored
- Live 9 106: Go Live With Live 9
- Live 9 201: The Simpler Sampler
- Live 9 202: Live's Effects: Plugged In!
- Live 9 203: Live's Sampler: Explored
- Live 9 204: Exploring Drum Racks
- Live 9 205: Live DNA!
- Live 9 206: Max For Live FX Explored
- Live 9 207: Hooked on Racks!
- Live 9 301: MOLDOVER: Sound Control
- Live 9 302: Designing Sounds for Dance Music
- Live 9 303: Ableton Live TNT - Tips and Tricks
- Live 9 304: Making Electronic Dance Music
- Live 9 305: Dance Music Styles Demystified
- Live 9 400: Max For Live: For Musicians
- Live 9 401: Mixing & Mastering Toolbox
- Live 9 402: Killer Sound Design
- Live 9 403: Max For Live Advanced
- Live 9 404: Producing Techno and House
- Live 9 405: DJing Techno and House
- Live 9 406: Dubstep Production
- Live 9 407: Remixing in Live
- Live 9 408: Producing Glitch
- Live 9 409: Remixing Froya
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.