Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Mar 4th, 2013
Just as real DNA is made up of genes, Live’s Clips are the genetic materials that formulate its powerful capabilities. In this 22-video collection you’ll be exposed to the essence of what makes Live tick!
Ableton Certified Trainer Noah Pred puts Live's building blocks under his DAW microscope to unlock the advanced features and performance techniques that makes Live excel as the world's premiere live performance music software engine.
Noah begins this series with an deep look at Clip setup: Here you’ll get an in-depth understanding on how to prepare your clips in advance to ensure that they’ll be easily accessible. Next up he explores essential Timing, Looping and Remixing techniques that are the centerpiece of Lives’ performance-based structure.
From there, Noah takes a probing look at automation. This is where you'll discover how to work with envelopes, and create transformative musical changes in realtime. Without skipping a beat, Noah then brings you a series of fascinating videos on Launching, Triggering and Sequencing techniques.
Finally, the masterful Mr. Pred descends into CHAOS, where you’ll see how the power of randomness and probability can add excitement and surprisingly unexpected results to your music productions.
Check out all of our Ableton Live courses. Build a bundle and save up to 50% off list price!
- Live 9 100: What's New In Live 9
- Live 9 101: Beginner's Guide
- Live 9 102: Recording Audio and Audio Effects
- Live 9 103: MIDI Recording and Effects
- Live 9 104: Exploring The Instruments
- Live 9 105: Arranging Explored
- Live 9 106: Go Live With Live 9
- Live 9 201: The Simpler Sampler
- Live 9 202: Live's Effects: Plugged In!
- Live 9 203: Live's Sampler: Explored
- Live 9 204: Exploring Drum Racks
- Live 9 205: Live DNA!
- Live 9 206: Max For Live FX Explored
- Live 9 207: Hooked on Racks!
- Live 9 301: MOLDOVER: Sound Control
- Live 9 302: Designing Sounds for Dance Music
- Live 9 303: Ableton Live TNT - Tips and Tricks
- Live 9 304: Making Electronic Dance Music
- Live 9 305: Dance Music Styles Demystified
- Live 9 400: Max For Live: For Musicians
- Live 9 401: Mixing & Mastering Toolbox
- Live 9 402: Killer Sound Design
- Live 9 403: Max For Live Advanced
- Live 9 404: Producing Techno and House
- Live 9 405: DJing Techno and House
- Live 9 406: Dubstep Production
- Live 9 407: Remixing in Live
- Live 9 408: Producing Glitch
- Live 9 409: Remixing Froya
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Awesome course! Most of the course is essential information that is easy to digest. Some of the concepts have a steep learning curve, but I've yet to see them explained in any other Ableton courses (in-depth Launch modes).
This course was fantastic, and covered a lot of ground on small features I would usually overlook, it boosted my confidence when looking at simple clip view on the bottom of the page in ableton. Before, these features like launch modes and follow actions just looked like a bunch of boxes, but now i understand the features, whether i choose to use them or not. They generate a lot of variation which can be desirable in some peoples productions. Thanks!
Noah Pred explains in this course ALL THE BEST FEATURES of Ableton Live! I Love this Course! Thank you Macprovideo i learned a lot of!
Great ways you can use clips in your own music. Noah clearly shows how you use the features of clips both for organizing your ideas and manipulating parameters in launch and warp modes and automation envelopes to create new ideas.
Great material covered in this course. Was really looking forward to watching the live looping section but turned out to be different from what I expected. I wanted to see more MIDI looping on the fly.
Another great course by the instructors in this group. I almost wanted to say this would have been nice to have in the earlier courses but i can see now how after working with the other tutorials this fits well as a 200 level course. If you new to Ableton this is definitely a must see.
Great Course!! Lots of tricks and tips for Ableton Live, and it also shows you shortcuts and key commands to help with your workflow!!
ableton live versatility never ceases to amaze and this course shows that ableton live is designed to help both in studio and live performances. greetings! :)