Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Dec 14th, 2016
Ableton Live trainer/performer Brian Funk explains and explores the mysteries of Ableton Live’s Groove Pool in this laser-focused, 15-tutorial FastTrack™ course. Get your groove on!
Ableton performer Brian Funk explains what grooves really are and why you need to know about them. You learn where they reside within Ableton Live’s library structure and how to quickly get to them, save them and organize them. Next, Brian shows the different ways to apply and commit grooves to tracks in your projects. You learn how to edit grooves and how and why to use different grooves for different voices. You even learn how to make a stiff, robotic, mechanized beat sound more human.
Know a tune with a really killer groove? Want YOUR track to groove like THAT track? No problem! Using real-life examples, Brian shows you how to “extract” grooves from any audio sample and masterfully apply them to your own tracks using the Groove Pool.
So get your Ableton Live groove on by watching this course!
- Ableton Live FastTrack 202: Live's Groove Pool
- Ableton Live FastTrack 203: Live's MIDI FX
- Ableton Live FastTrack 204: Live's Time and Space FX
- Ableton Live FastTrack 301: Distortion
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Awesome tutorial. The first I seen that goes into as much detail about the groove pool and its capabilities. Gives me an entire new approach to using this tool.