Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jan 2nd, 2017
Ableton Live’s MIDI FX are truly transformative. Ableton-certified trainer Noah Pred explores these powerful FX in this extremely focussed, in-action FastTrack™ course. Watch and master Live's MIDI FX now!
This 14-tutorial Ableton Live FastTrack course, filled with great examples, gives you an advanced look at the powerful MIDI FX that come bundled with Live. These FX are essential production tools that pro producers rely on. Producer/trainer Noah Pred takes you through his favorite MIDI FX tips and tricks and explains why and how he applies them.
First, Noah explores the basic FX that manipulate pitch, note length, chord structures, scales and randomness. Next, he reveals the more advanced FX that creatively manipulate velocity and arpeggiation. From there, you learn how to build complex MIDI FX racks that combine and multiply these individual FX into your own creative instruments that can be tweaked, transformed and deployed in every track you create.
Completing this FastTrack™ course will make you an Ableton Live MIDI FX expert! If you’re looking for more advanced courses, be sure to check out all of the tutorials in our collection of Live 9 courseware.
- Ableton Live FastTrack 202: Live's Groove Pool
- Ableton Live FastTrack 203: Live's MIDI FX
- Ableton Live FastTrack 204: Live's Time and Space FX
- Ableton Live FastTrack 205: Live's Mixing FX
- Ableton Live FastTrack 301: Distortion
- Performing with Live 202: From Studio to Stage
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Wow, wow and WOW! Noah you really outdid yourself on this tutorial. I would LOVE a part 2 and part 3 and I'm certain you have more up your sleeve. How about integrating Live's MIDI with vintage and modern hardware. Look forward to more of these! Fantastic 10/10