Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Mar 4th, 2013
House Music Legend Olav Basoski shows how he uses Ableton Live to make chart topping dance floor anthems.
Olav Basoski is back and this time he's turned his incredible chart-topping song skills to his new favourite audio tool, Ableton Live 8!
In these new, Pro Level Ableton Live 8 tutorials Olav Basoski shows you how he constructs his monster dance floor anthems in Ableton Live 8. You'll learn insider tips and tricks for structuring your tracks, using compressors, EQs and other DSP effects, and hot mixing tips that will make your songs shred dancefloors the same way Olav's do.
Olav has produced hundreds of Dance records and he owns 3 of the worlds most popular dance music labels: Work Records, Samplitude Records, and Rootz Records. If you want to produce songs like a legend of the house music industry, you need to check out this new tutorial by Olav Basoski.
- Live 9 100: What's New In Live 9
- Live 9 101: Beginner's Guide
- Live 9 102: Recording Audio and Audio Effects
- Live 9 103: MIDI Recording and Effects
- Live 9 104: Exploring The Instruments
- Live 9 105: Arranging Explored
- Live 9 106: Go Live With Live 9
- Live 9 201: The Simpler Sampler
- Live 9 202: Live's Effects: Plugged In!
- Live 9 203: Live's Sampler: Explored
- Live 9 204: Exploring Drum Racks
- Live 9 205: Live DNA!
- Live 9 206: Max For Live FX Explored
- Live 9 207: Hooked on Racks!
- Live 9 301: MOLDOVER: Sound Control
- Live 9 302: Designing Sounds for Dance Music
- Live 9 303: Ableton Live TNT - Tips and Tricks
- Live 9 304: Making Electronic Dance Music
- Live 9 305: Dance Music Styles Demystified
- Live 9 400: Max For Live: For Musicians
- Live 9 401: Mixing & Mastering Toolbox
- Live 9 402: Killer Sound Design
- Live 9 403: Max For Live Advanced
- Live 9 404: Producing Techno and House
- Live 9 405: DJing Techno and House
- Live 9 406: Dubstep Production
- Live 9 407: Remixing in Live
- Live 9 408: Producing Glitch
- Live 9 409: Remixing Froya
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
i've completed most of the MPV Ableton Live tutorials. This course, along with 402: Producing Techno and House, are the best sets of tutorials for creating a workflow in making electronic dance music. I would recommend this, along with any other of the Ableton Live courses.
This was the third tutorial by Olav that I've watched and I really enjoy his teaching style. He goes slow and gives you enough details so that you can begin working right away.
Wonderful for those switching DAWs and needing to address basic learning curves. Practical and appropriately broken out. Solid!
I just love Olav's tutorial style. Best Live 9 Tutorial yet, complete track, loads of tips and hints and great workflow style.
This guy is great with explaining the details. Great ideas!
Workflow will be effective from now on.This tutorial is by far a must have (35 so far in my queue): clear, effective, inspiring, it defines serious basis and beyond. A good refreshment for any Live user.Do not hesitate, this tutorial, after a year producing, is a solver. I should have bought this one ,as the first option.
Great course. Good workflow starting from the sketch, to session view, up to arrangement. Very good explanation. Thank you, Olav.
One of the most informative courses on EDM, it helps to really understand how to make build ups, drops and cool FX, also many useful tips for ableton live users.
Olav has a gift for teaching, great explanations with steady pace workflow!
Olav Basoski is the man. Super cool, relaxed, and fun, with a refreshingly non-geeky approach to sequencing/electronic music making. Highly recommended. More from Mr Basoski please.
A bit disappointed - this is the exact same course as the Live 8 course of the same name. So there is no coverage of Live 9 features AT ALL. The Live 8 course is great, but... MPV please address this!
Man I loved this course. I've just started out with Ableton and this is the first guy (that I've watched) that really simplified the UI. Ableton isn't as confusing anymore.