Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Mar 4th, 2013
Get up to 30 minutes of inventive & looped-out Live Tips 'N Tricks (TNT) tutorials each month, delivered by Ableton Live Maestro, Brian Cass.
What are TNTs?
TNTs (tee-en-tees) Pronunciation: \ˌtē-ˌen-ˈtēs\
-Plural, sometimes referred to as "Tips 'N Tricks."
As Ableton Live users we’re always looking for the best way to get way down into this extraordinary program and learn how to do all the wild stuff that is nestled beneath its minimalist faceplate. Enter Brian Cass renowned “Live” technologist and performer who, every month for a year, will deliver up to 30 minutes of some of the most extraordinary Ableton Live Tips and Tricks videos you’ll find anywhere on the planet.
Starting October 2010 and running for a full year, Brian will be conjuring up all kinds of original monthly video tips that will help you bulk-up your Ableton arsenal and give you the weaponry to blow your tracks into the next solar system! And every so often the amazing Mr. Cass will bring in some of his star sound design buddies to give you a complete 360 degree look at how and what they're doing with Live.
So sign on now and get a full year of Ableton TNTs delivered to your computer monthly by our super Live trainer, Brian Cass!
(Don’t worry if you sign up late because all of the previous months Ableton Live TNTs will be yours in one big TNT bundle whenever you sign up!)
- Live 9 100: What's New In Live 9
- Live 9 101: Beginner's Guide
- Live 9 102: Recording Audio and Audio Effects
- Live 9 103: MIDI Recording and Effects
- Live 9 104: Exploring The Instruments
- Live 9 105: Arranging Explored
- Live 9 106: Go Live With Live 9
- Live 9 201: The Simpler Sampler
- Live 9 202: Live's Effects: Plugged In!
- Live 9 203: Live's Sampler: Explored
- Live 9 204: Exploring Drum Racks
- Live 9 205: Live DNA!
- Live 9 206: Max For Live FX Explored
- Live 9 207: Hooked on Racks!
- Live 9 301: MOLDOVER: Sound Control
- Live 9 302: Designing Sounds for Dance Music
- Live 9 303: Ableton Live TNT - Tips and Tricks
- Live 9 304: Making Electronic Dance Music
- Live 9 305: Dance Music Styles Demystified
- Live 9 400: Max For Live: For Musicians
- Live 9 401: Mixing & Mastering Toolbox
- Live 9 402: Killer Sound Design
- Live 9 403: Max For Live Advanced
- Live 9 404: Producing Techno and House
- Live 9 405: DJing Techno and House
- Live 9 406: Dubstep Production
- Live 9 407: Remixing in Live
- Live 9 408: Producing Glitch
- Live 9 409: Remixing Froya
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Solid course, taught me a few new tricks and presented a new take on some known methods. Very clear explanations. Only missing the last star for the pace of the whole thing; the guy talks really slowly and plays more examples than he needs to. A good course to use Hyper Learn.
I Like this Course Very a lot, because Brian Cass gives some Tipps & Tricks! Thank you MPV!
This course is fantastic. Covering amazing stuff. Pretty much every video exciting and well explained.
This is simply a must see tutorial for all new Ableton Live 9 users, covering basic and special aspects like that can be achieved by chaining and configuring the plugings.
wow I need more stars to rate this course, this really open my mind to get new sounds and type of work with ableton, EXTREME RECOMMENDED :)