Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 1st, 2013
With so many Brush and Color options to choose from, how do you decide which combination is the best? Internationally-acclaimed trainer Iain Anderson guides you through the inspiring options at your fingertips in Illustrator CC...
Color is an enormous and complicated topic. But did you know that there are rules you can follow to simplify the color picking process? It’s true. Like music, some colors clash and are dissonant. Others complement each other like the notes in a beautiful chord. In this in-depth course, expert trainer Iain Anderson teaches you how to use the Color Guide and its Harmony rules to help you make your project’s color choices work together to achieve clarity and power.
After shedding light on color, Iain then presents Illustrator CC’s vast assortment of brush types and explains their capabilities from both a technical and artistic point of view. And, if you’re a graphics tablet user, you’ll benefit from Iain’s demonstrations of the new improved brush types which Adobe designed to feel and respond just like their real-world counterparts!
Finally, to wrap it all up, Iain gives you a chance to apply everything you've learned in a mini-project: A Color Illustration. This demonstration shows you how all these concepts work in an illustrator’s real world.
To continue to improve on your Illustrator knowledge and skills, watch all of macProVideo’s expanding series Illustrator CC courses!
- Illustrator CC 101 : Illustrator Basics - Create A Logo
- Illustrator CC 103: Brushes and Color: Create An Illustration
- Illustrator CC 104: Symbols and Patterns: Create A Background
- Illustrator CC 105: 3D: Create 3D Objects
- Illustrator CC 106: Trace and Paint: Create From Real Media
- Illustrator CC 201: Setting up for Professional Projects
- Illustrator CS6 102: Objects and Layers: Create A Map
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.