Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 1st, 2013
Unleash the creative power of designing and then transforming repetitive Symbols and Patterns in this Adobe Illustrator CC course by master trainer Iain Anderson...
When designing repetitive objects in Adobe Illustrator, there’s a palette of techniques you can use to enhance your creative process. Whether you’re working with a simple pattern or even a complex tessellation these tools, when used to their full potential, are designed to save you a lot of time while simultaneously expanding your creative potential! This course by Iain Anderson shows you how to deploy both the Symbols and Pattern tools to do just that!
First you’ll learn all about Symbols. In this section Iain shows you just how powerful Symbols are in Illustrator CC! You’ll see everything from the very basics of symbol creation to the advanced techniques you can employ to transform what may have started out as a simple object into a vast array of complex interrelated objects of varying shapes, sizes, colors and styles… all with just a few simple clicks and drags!
Next up, you’ll learn the power of Patterns. Iain takes you through the pattern building process, step by step, showing you all the options and illustrating some of his favorite pattern creation techniques.
So watch this course and learn how to incorporate Symbols and Patterns into your Illustrator projects. Before you know it, your illustrations will be overflowing with all kinds of complex, repetitive and evolving objects! This stuff is fun!
Be sure to check out our ever-expanding collection of Adobe Illustrator CC courses!
- Illustrator CC 101 : Illustrator Basics - Create A Logo
- Illustrator CC 103: Brushes and Color: Create An Illustration
- Illustrator CC 104: Symbols and Patterns: Create A Background
- Illustrator CC 105: 3D: Create 3D Objects
- Illustrator CC 106: Trace and Paint: Create From Real Media
- Illustrator CC 201: Setting up for Professional Projects
- Illustrator CS6 102: Objects and Layers: Create A Map
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
I really enjoyed this course, and learned a few new techniques for creating backgrounds with Illustrator.