Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 1st, 2013
Take your 2D artwork to the next dimension with master trainer Iain Anderson in this 22 part course on Creating 3D Objects in Illustrator CC…
There is an inherent excitement when taking 2D objects and making them 3 Dimensional. It’s as if you are somehow bringing them closer to real-life. In this course, master trainer Iain Anderson shares his excitement around Creating 3D objects in Illustrator CC.
Iain starts off by showing you how easy it is to create a 3D solid shape by performing a Revolve with a 2D outline in 3D space. Once you’ve created the 3D shape, he shows you how intuitive it is to edit the 2D object, which automatically updates its 3D form! Fantastic!
Iain then shows you the classic technique of creating extruded 3D Text... the Illustrator way. He quickly accelerates your learning into other kinds of 3D extrusions and shows you advanced methods on how to edit and map artwork onto these objects. Along the way, he shares numerous additional pro tips, packing more value into this already action-packed course.
Next, Iain ventures into the area of Perspective Planes and their associated tools. He shows you how, by making full use of the Perspective tools available in Illustrator CC, you can effortlessly add attractive artwork to existing photographs… while easily maintaining one, two or more perspective points!
By the end of this inspiring course, you’ll be excited by the possibilities of using all 3 dimensions to their fullest in your professional Illustrator projects. What’s more... Illustrator might just become your new favorite 3D program!
Extend your Illustrator knowledge into higher dimensions by watching all of the great tutorials in our growing library of Illustrator CC courses!
- Illustrator CC 101 : Illustrator Basics - Create A Logo
- Illustrator CC 103: Brushes and Color: Create An Illustration
- Illustrator CC 104: Symbols and Patterns: Create A Background
- Illustrator CC 105: 3D: Create 3D Objects
- Illustrator CC 106: Trace and Paint: Create From Real Media
- Illustrator CC 201: Setting up for Professional Projects
- Illustrator CS6 102: Objects and Layers: Create A Map
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Lots of useful information in this course about using Illustrator to manipulate 3D objects and designs.