Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
No Previews Available
- Jul 1st, 2013
Converting analog, hand-drawn art or photos to digital form is now even easier in Illustrator CC. Get creative with master trainer Iain Anderson and find out just how quick and fun it is!
The art of tracing and painting by hand is not only alive but enhanced in Illustrator CC as master illustrator Iain Anderson demonstrates in this course.
Iain begins by looking at a variety of different tracing types and techniques for digitizing different kinds of real-world media. He highlights the exciting automatic tracing functions that Illustrator offers, but he also shows you the special tricks that are still needed to give your illustrations that human touch!
Iain then shows you how to color your new digital tracings. He covers the exciting new Live Paint features which make coloring a snap! Iain shares the excitement of just how fast and fun it is to color artwork in Illustrator CC!
Iain also illustrates that even artwork cleanup can be fun with so many “power tools” at your fingertips. He shows you numerous ways of ensuring that your artwork is in its cleanest form before and after you bring it in to Illustrator. Iain recaps this course by showing you how to build Brushes, Patterns and even 3D Objects from your freshly colored digital tracings!
Stay tuned for even more advanced action-packed courses in our ever-expanding Illustrator CC series.
- Illustrator CC 101 : Illustrator Basics - Create A Logo
- Illustrator CC 103: Brushes and Color: Create An Illustration
- Illustrator CC 104: Symbols and Patterns: Create A Background
- Illustrator CC 105: 3D: Create 3D Objects
- Illustrator CC 106: Trace and Paint: Create From Real Media
- Illustrator CC 201: Setting up for Professional Projects
- Illustrator CS6 102: Objects and Layers: Create A Map
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Great course, I followed along with each video and was surprised at how much I had picked up at the end. Thanks!