Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 1st, 2013
In this course, Adobe Illustrator CC pro Robin Storesund teaches you many powerful tips and tricks to save you time and increase your productivity as you work on your Illustrator projects...
Proper setup is everything. That's why this course launches with some extremely useful setup tips that will save you time and speed up your workflow. Next, you learn Robin's secret layer setup that she's perfected over the countless professional projects she's managed. From there you learn the best ways to arrange the multitude of panels available in Illustrator and how to save and deploy them to create blazingly fast and efficient workspaces.
Why waste time doing the same techniques over and over again? That's what Actions are for. In the next section of this course you learn to harness the power of Illustrator CC's Actions to significantly slash your production time and let the software do the repetitive heavy-lifting for you!
You also learn about the power of repeating patterns. Robin creates several different types of patterns, explains the principles behind them and shows you how to use them in your projects. You also learn how to create custom brushes with which to equip your professional toolbox! While they may appear complex initially, Robin reveals how truly simple and yet powerful they can be.
As you proceed through this course, you gain the knowledge and insight which can only be obtained by mentoring with a practiced and highly skilled professional like Robin Storesund. Be sure to watch all the tutorials in this course and all of our growing library of Adobe Illustrator courses to glean as many juicy but solid professional tips and tricks as you can!
- Illustrator CC 101 : Illustrator Basics - Create A Logo
- Illustrator CC 103: Brushes and Color: Create An Illustration
- Illustrator CC 104: Symbols and Patterns: Create A Background
- Illustrator CC 105: 3D: Create 3D Objects
- Illustrator CC 106: Trace and Paint: Create From Real Media
- Illustrator CC 201: Setting up for Professional Projects
- Illustrator CS6 102: Objects and Layers: Create A Map
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Nicely presented. However, if you've been thru the Illustrator 7 CC 100 series I don't think there's any need to spend the time watching these. There are a couple of cool gems though, for me 'Understanding Colorization Methods' and the pulling-out-of the spiral in 'The Right Tools' almost made it worth matching.