Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 27th, 2014
Audio guru Joe Albano is back with an Advanced Audio Editing course in our very popular Audio Concepts series. No matter what DAW you use, watch this course and really accelerate your audio editing chops!
We are happy to welcome back the always informative and entertaining trainer Joe Albano for another installment in the Audio Concepts series. In this course, Joe starts off explaining a bit of the history of audio editing. This is important because much of the terminology and techniques are derived from their analog predecessors. But once that’s all covered, things turn digital in a giga-hurry!
Joe tosses out that rusty old razor blade and editing block and zooms right into the present with advanced digital techniques that you need to know to “advance” your audio education. And it doesn’t matter what DAW you prefer, as this course is applicable to all audio software applications.
You learn Beat Mapping, Time and Pitch transformations, Time-Shifting techniques and Pitch Editing. From there Joe explores the dark art of Sound Replacement before finishing up with some really amazing tutorials on Audio Repair and Forensics.
So join Joe Albano in this Advance Audio Editing course and learn from his vast professional experience. There is absolutely no better audio education on the planet than the one you’ll get right here... and in every course in our Audio Concepts series!
- Audio Concepts 101: Audio & Sound Basics
- Audio Concepts 102: Audio Processing Basics
- Audio Concepts 103: Acoustics
- Audio Concepts 104: Delay and Reverb Effects
- Audio Concepts 105: Sound Recording
- Audio Concepts 201: Advanced Audio Editing
- Audio Concepts 202: Mastering In The Box
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
This course is really informative! The instructor is articulate and methodical- covering the details need to really "get" the concepts and not just knowing what buttons to push. I intend to watch all the courses by this instructor that are relevant to my interests.
Nice course. Some new techniques on how to transform audio. This is the beginning of all the possibilities available to us today, in the modern audio world.
Advanced Audio Editing by Joe Albano is perfect for anyone exploring the basic concepts on how to use the different programs associated with modern DAW's. The course included a lot of intermediate to advanced information and ideas pertaining to this subject field for a music producer. I like this course a lot and would welcome further advanced audio editing courses.
A really great course. Very clear and easy to understand. This gives me a very good starting point to pursue these topics.
* Very thoroughly researched and presented * Good selection of topics * Great approach to decouple general concepts from specific implementations, while still going over the most important DAWs and plugins * What's most important for me: The teacher comes across very low key and normal, without the fluff and artificial excitement of other trainers
Well presented informative course. Seeing a product working in the real world helps to decide its priority in the plug-in & instrument wish list & keeps you informed as to what is now available. My letter to Santa this year just keeps on getting longer.
Really great course covering several advanced audio editing. Beat mapping is very useful and I also liked the audio repair section.