Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 3rd, 2016
Discover all kinds of time-based reverb, echo and chorusing faux pas to avoid in this blunder-ridden course by audio expert Joe Albano! Grow! Learn! Make Mistakes! Or, better yet, let US make them FOR you.
Ever wonder why your mixes aren’t as crisp and clear as the ones you listen to by your favorite artists? One of the reasons might be the way the inherent blurriness of time-based FX like echo and reverb can interfere with an otherwise well-recorded track.
Joe takes you through all kinds of audio “situations” and shows you how to recognize these kinds of mistakes and what you can do to correct them. You learn all about optimizing reverbs and delays. You see how to set up time-based modulations like chorusing to enhance a track rather than messing it up.
Best of all, this course explains WHY those time-based effects can screw up a mix and how best to use them to enhance the sonic experience. So join audio expert Joe Albano, in this concise, mistake-ridden course and let US make the sonic slip-ups so YOU don’t have too!
- Audio Mistakes 101: 10 Common Compression Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 102: 10 Common EQ Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 103: 10 Common Reverb/Delay Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 104: 10 Common Mastering Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 105: 10 Common Panning Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 106: 10 Common Studio Design Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 107: 10 Common Signal Flow Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 108: 10 Common Distortion/Saturation Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 109: 10 Common Vocal Recording Mistakes
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Learned some useful stuff about reverb, particularly the use of ambiance only vs. tail, that I did not know before. A good addition of techniques for impacting the virtual sound stage. Joe always presents in a clear and straightforward manner. Thanks!
This was an excellent series! Great audio examples and hidden gems throughout this course. Albano is a phenomenal teacher and I'll be watching more of his vids!! Good gig MacPro!!
Love how Joe uses stock plug-ins to show the science behind the effects. He drops some real gems here including tips on how to use reverb as ambience - pure gold! Thanks Joe
Well done I learned plenty of new things.. He moves at a good pace so it does not get boring but not so fast you can't follow....Thanks!
The three courses by Joe A. on common audio mistakes are fabulous! I loved the examples and everything is presented so clearly. I am going to search for more of his courses.
Useful Course, one I think would benifit from watching more than once.
GREAT primer on reverb, delays, chorusing etc. Very useful for beginners or intermediate mixers wanting a quick refresher. Looking forward to watching the EQ version and hoping for more of these.
Great course. Many useful tips for using reberb correctly or in a creative way.