Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Mar 23rd, 2016
WARNING: Mastering mistakes can wreck a track! Luckily, Joe Albano is here to explain what NOT to do when you master your tracks. Grow! Learn! Make mistakes! Or, better yet, let Joe make them FOR you!
So many things can go wrong in the mastering process and some of them begin before you even start. For instance, even something simple like your monitoring setup, which colors everything you hear even before you start any processing, could be leading you astray! But it goes even deeper... there's EQ management, compression, limiting... So much technology to understand and apply.
Luckily our star trainer and engineer, Joe Albano, is back to help you through the mastering maze with another one of his acclaimed Common Audio Mistake courses. In this course, Joe examines 10 common mistakes that, once you "get" them, you will never let infiltrate your mastering process!
So join Joe Albano and let him make the mistakes for you. We know that it'll save you a lot of time, money and headaches. Upon completing this course, whether you're a newbie or a pro, you will look at mastering in a whole new light!
- Audio Mistakes 101: 10 Common Compression Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 102: 10 Common EQ Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 103: 10 Common Reverb/Delay Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 104: 10 Common Mastering Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 105: 10 Common Panning Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 106: 10 Common Studio Design Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 107: 10 Common Signal Flow Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 108: 10 Common Distortion/Saturation Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 109: 10 Common Vocal Recording Mistakes
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Mastering is not a Joke. This course really help to better understand the techniques behind "the art of mastering". For me it was absolutely useful!
This course is filled with plenty of helpful tips for new and experienced mastering engineers alike!
This is a good course because some of the mistakes show here, are sometimes in the mix also, and is a way to "Not to do in a mix". And also increase the knowledge about it.
Nice course about mastering in general. A great way to start to understand this great form of art.
A good course which reinforces the mastering process. Its easy to let slip the golden rules when mastering which makes this course important & worth reviewing from time to time to ensure you don't let slip the basic rules. Realising later that you forgot to adhere to the basics can be so anoying as you revisit spending valuable time redoing what you should have got right the first tme