Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Apr 12th, 2016
Panning is a technique that, when messed up, can ruin an otherwise healthy mix. Don’t fret! Joe Albano is here to explain what NOT to do when when setting up your audio panorama. Let US make the mistakes so YOU won’t have to!
Left, right, center? Somewhere in-between? Where’s the best place to put that sound to add clarity and space to your mix? And even more to the point: Why do certain instruments, when panned incorrectly, seem to clog up and diminish the effectiveness of a track? These are the questions that get answered and explained in this Common Panning Mistakes course by expert Joe Albano.
Conversely, when panning and imaging are done with care and understanding, mixes seem to come alive, inviting you into their seductive virtual 3D world! And that’s exactly what this informative course will help you create!
So join up with Joe Albano in this laser-focussed panning and imaging course and learn what to do by learning what NOT to do. We promise, that in less than an hour of study, you will harness the power of panning to add space and excitement to all your future mixes.
- Audio Mistakes 101: 10 Common Compression Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 102: 10 Common EQ Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 103: 10 Common Reverb/Delay Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 104: 10 Common Mastering Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 105: 10 Common Panning Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 106: 10 Common Studio Design Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 107: 10 Common Signal Flow Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 108: 10 Common Distortion/Saturation Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 109: 10 Common Vocal Recording Mistakes
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Useful tidbits to consider, and a helpful bit on pan vs balance, particularly for Logic users.
A good course with good content but didnt feel particularly well linked together. Would have liked more examples as well.
A must view for a good understanding of panning between different DAW's.
Great content and very practical examples! This is quickly turning into one of my favorite series. Good gig MacPro!!
All the mistakes and best practice's, in what concern's panning, are exposed in this very useful and clear course.