Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 20th, 2016
Recording vocals is hard because there are so many chances to make HUGE mistakes! This is why it’s a great topic for our popular Audio Mistakes series! Let US make the mistakes so YOU don’t have to!
When recording vocals (or any kind of live instrument) so many things can go wrong! Unfortunately, if audio is recorded poorly, it’s often really hard to fix it later. That’s why we brought in our "mistakes expert", Joe Albano, to create this 10 Vocal Recording Mistakes course. With a few simple but important guidelines, you will learn to keep your mistakes at a minimum!
Joe explains why certain mics are better at recording vocals than others and how proper set-up techniques can make all the difference. He also explains how lack of attention to proximity can absolutely make or break a track. This is followed by a bunch of other important tips including the psychology behind how to inspire the best performance from vocalists.
Mistakes are all a part of the learning process, especially if you understand and correct them. That’s what this Vocal Recording Mistakes course is all about. You get the luxury of learning from OUR mistakes so that YOU don’t have to make them yourself!
- Audio Mistakes 101: 10 Common Compression Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 102: 10 Common EQ Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 103: 10 Common Reverb/Delay Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 104: 10 Common Mastering Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 105: 10 Common Panning Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 106: 10 Common Studio Design Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 107: 10 Common Signal Flow Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 108: 10 Common Distortion/Saturation Mistakes
- Audio Mistakes 109: 10 Common Vocal Recording Mistakes
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Simple, easy to understand and useful tips from somebody who is experienced - thanks! Recommended for novice vocalists and production engineers.
This is a must view course if your new or inexperienced at recording vocals. It covers everything you must know to get that performance needed.