Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 19th, 2009
If you need to quickly compress a video, Compressor's built-in templates are for you!
Compressor 3.5 ships with a great grab-bag of preset templates you can use to quickly encode all but the most demanding video projects.
In this 90 minute tutorial by Star NonLinear Educating instructor Francesco Schiavon, you'll learn how to navigate your way through Compressor's built-in compression presets. From choosing the correct preset for the job at hand, to applying presets and batch encoding your videos, this title is your one-stop quick start to using Compressor 3.5
- Compressor 3.5 101: Core Compressor 3.5
- Compressor 3.5 105: Using Compressor Templates
- Compressor 3.5 201: Advanced Compressor
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
If you have a mac, compressor is a great tool to convert your videos in the many formats available. In this course is very well explained how to do that.