Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Dec 20th, 2016
Lead synths are always in the sonic spotlight. This makes their sound design elements extremely crucial. Multiplier, AKA Adam Pollard, gets you the inside data for creating killer lead synth sounds in this 25-tutorial course.
Join Multiplier in this in-action Dance Music Sound Design Lead synth course and see how an expert makes really sick leads. It doesn’t matter what kind of synth you use or what style of electronic music you generate. It doesn’t even matter if you’re using software or hardware synths. The concepts and sonic explorations in this course are universal.
What kinds of waveforms work best for lead synth sounds? How do you tune (or detune) the oscillators? What kind of modulation, arpeggiation, filtration and noise/click components do you deploy? A lot of thought goes into designing lead sounds but there are many options so Adam explains and explores them all!
The final section of this course is where he designs his favorite lead sounds right before your eyes! So dive into the art and science of designing lead synths sounds in this in-action collection of tutorials and be sure to watch all of the courses in this ever-expanding Dance Music Sound Design series.
- Dance Music Sound Design 101: Designing Bass
- Dance Music Sound Design 102: Lead Synths
- Dance Music Sound Design 103: Vocals
- Dance Music Sound Design 104: Drums
- Dance Music Sound Design 105: Pads
- Dance Music Sound Design 301: Bass Advanced
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.