Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 7th, 2017
In this drum-centric, in-action course, you learn how to make the best-sounding, room-shattering beats. So sit back, put in your earbuds and get ready to be awakened to the world of EDM drum and beat sound design.
Multiplier (AKA Adam Pollard) is a master of dance music education. In this 22-tutorial course, he focusses his attention on the heart of every dance track: the drums. He begins at the bottom… with the kicks and in this collection of kick tutorials alone you learn the essentials of Dance Music Sound Design theory that’ll influence the way you create all the other drum parts in your track.
Next, you learn about making different kinds of snares. This is followed by tutorials on designing claps, SFX, percussion and more. And all through this awesome course, you are trained to become a better listener: one who can hear all the separate & arcane elements that make up the individual sounds of a professionally produced EDM track.
Upon finishing this course you will have all the tools you need to infuse your drums and beats tracks with energy and excitement. Get energized. Get inspired. Watch this course!
- Dance Music Sound Design 101: Designing Bass
- Dance Music Sound Design 102: Lead Synths
- Dance Music Sound Design 103: Vocals
- Dance Music Sound Design 104: Drums
- Dance Music Sound Design 301: Bass Advanced
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.