Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Apr 10th, 2017
Who doesn't love beautiful evolving pads? They are the perfect ingredients to use when you want to enhance the ambience and add emotion in your music. In this 22-tutorial course, dance music producer Adam Pollard explains how to design your own, from scratch, using any synth.
Pads usually sit at the back of the mix, but subconsciously, they can make the difference between a good track and a great one. In this course, Multiplier —AKA Adam Pollard—takes an in-depth look at the art and science of pad sound creation.
Adam begins by looking at the theory of pad sound design. Using a variety of soft synthesizers (including Serum, Icarus and Diva), he explains in great details all the essential elements of a great pad sound. You learn everything, from wavetables to voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), envelopes to LFOs, filters to effects, and more. You also discover more advanced concepts such as modulating modulators with other modulators to produce evolving timbres, and how to use pitch modulation and detuning to create unique lush pads. In the final section of the course, Adam shows how to use your new synthesis knowledge to build different types of pad sounds… And best of all, the concepts shown are universal so whatever synths you use you’ll be able to follow along.
So join dance music expert Multiplier in this info-packed course, and get ready to add some deep, rich, ambient pads to your music productions!
- Dance Music Sound Design 101: Designing Bass
- Dance Music Sound Design 102: Lead Synths
- Dance Music Sound Design 103: Vocals
- Dance Music Sound Design 104: Drums
- Dance Music Sound Design 105: Pads
- Dance Music Sound Design 106: SFX
- Dance Music Sound Design 301: Bass Advanced
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.