Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Mar 7th, 2017
Multiplier, AKA Adam Pollard, is back with an advanced look at designing bass sounds. This course takes you “deep” into the subtle and complex techniques that’ll help make your dance music bass parts rock the floor!
The basic bass sound design course in this series explained the concepts. You know, oscillators, filters envelopes, etc. This advanced course builds on that knowledge and delivers a wild electronic world of tools and techniques you can use to create some of the most supercharged and distinctive sounding bass parts anywhere.
It doesn’t matter what kind of synth you use or what style of electronic music you generate. It doesn’t even matter if you’re using software or hardware synths. The concepts and sonic explorations that this course covers are universal. So if you're looking to make your bass sounds powerful, unique or just plain crazy, watch this advanced course by dance music expert Adam Pollard. We promise that you’ll come away with a ton of bass design ideas and inspiration.
And be sure to watch all of the courses in this ever-expanding series we call Dance Music Sound Design!
- Dance Music Sound Design 101: Designing Bass
- Dance Music Sound Design 102: Lead Synths
- Dance Music Sound Design 103: Vocals
- Dance Music Sound Design 104: Drums
- Dance Music Sound Design 301: Bass Advanced
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.