Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 17th, 2014
Now it’s time to explore DaVinci Resolve's array of professional color grading tools. Learn the Color Page with its video scopes and monitors in this illuminating course by expert colorist Andrew Balis!
DaVinci Resolve has the industry’s most powerful collection of color grading tools. These tools provide you with the power to achieve everything from the most subtle grading to the most creative color FX. In this course, by Hollywood colorist Andrew Balis, you learn everything about Resolve’s feature-filled Color Page with its industry-leading set of color correction tools and scopes.
Using beautifully shot footage, provided by our friends at Editstock, Andrew shows you what DaVinci Resolve’s tools are designed to do. He explains the Color Page’s timeline and video scopes. You learn how to read the waveform monitor and how to make sense of its data-rich displays to help you achieve the desired color correction settings. Andrew then zooms in on the scopes. This is where you grasp the depth of what these tools display, how to read them and how to apply what you’ve learned to your color grading action plan.
By the time you finish this in-depth, 29-tutorial course, you will understand the vast potential of DaVinci Resolve’s Color Page and the power it gives you, the colorist, to achieve your desired color grading results!
So learn all about color grading, using Blackmagic’s DaVinci Resolve, under the expert guidance of color correction pro, Andrew Balis!
- DaVinci Resolve 101: Getting Started
- DaVinci Resolve 102: The Color Page & Video Scopes
- DaVinci Resolve 103: Primary Color Grading
- DaVinci Resolve 104: Secondary Color Grading
- DaVinci Resolve 105: Managing Color Grades
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.