Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 10th, 2015
Andrew Balis is back with a look at primary color grading. Learn about grading and Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve in this 23-tutorial, example-filled course!
In the first two courses you learned the basics of color and how to get around Resolve's interface. In this third color grading/correction course, expert colorist, Andrew Balis examines the fundamentals of primary grading techniques.
After a brief recap of primary and secondary color grading, you dive right into the three color ranges and how to adjust the controls. Next, you learn how to use Resolve's node graph and how to adjust/correct contrast and saturation. Once those basic tools are securely in your tool box, Andrew starts into the actual grading process.
The next section of tutorials is all about the art of primary color balancing. Andrew explains the process and here you correct and create a color cast, learn about real-world images and create a tint.
This course concludes with a section on curve controls where the subtle art of grading in DaVinci Resolve really takes place! By the the time you finish this course, you will have a solid understanding of primary color grading in DaVinci Resolve!
- DaVinci Resolve 101: Getting Started
- DaVinci Resolve 102: The Color Page & Video Scopes
- DaVinci Resolve 103: Primary Color Grading
- DaVinci Resolve 104: Secondary Color Grading
- DaVinci Resolve 105: Managing Color Grades
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.