Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- May 27th, 2015
In this DaVinci Resolve course, by colorist Andrew Balis, you learn the art and the craft behind managing color grades across an entire project. Watch this course to add these professional skills to your color grading toolkit!
DaVinci Resolve is designed to manage entire projects. Whether you’re working on a short film, TV series or a full-length feature, this course by Andrew Balis gives you the insider tips and tricks you need to manage your project’s color grading like a pro.
You learn about Versions where you can store and recall subtle (or drastic) variations of a look. You also see how to make Gallery Stills to create images as a reference guide. These techniques -combined with color grade copying, group grading of multiple clips and split screen viewing- are the tools colorists use for speed and to maintain consistency when working on larger projects.
So join Andrew Balis in this color management course and see how DaVince Resolve will help you take your colorist skills to the next level!
- DaVinci Resolve 101: Getting Started
- DaVinci Resolve 102: The Color Page & Video Scopes
- DaVinci Resolve 103: Primary Color Grading
- DaVinci Resolve 104: Secondary Color Grading
- DaVinci Resolve 105: Managing Color Grades
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.